Friday, March 22, 2013

Tuppaware queen..... Or so my husbands co workers have name me..

I'm on a health kick... I have a goal in mind that im not ready to quite put in stone yet.  My body fat is higher than it should be, approximately 20%.  Im 5'1 and about 120 lbs.  Ideal would be 14% body fat, and 110-112 lbs.  HOWEVER, I have been trying to reach this goal for about 6 months and I continue to yoyo on my diet.  I tend to eat very clean for a week or so, then I can't resist a starbucks, or a cheeseburger, or the number one fail all for any diet, ALCOHOL.  My husband and I are social butterflys, we have a huge range of friends who we love to hang out with and throw a few back(or 10....ok 20 but whatever you get it!)
Plus I have two children, and I have been working my ass off to get to where Im at now physicaly and mentally (When I was prego with my son, my beginning weight was 103, when I delivered I wighed 164) yes I know, HOLY SHIT was my response to... with my first born I only gained 14 glorious beautiful pounds and after I delevered her, those lbs miraculously went to my ass and boobs where they belong and heaven only knows where my boobs went after I had my son...so whatever here goes nothing!
This is my week, my mind is set! CLEAN healthy eats.  I am prepping my food for the week for both my husband and myself, packaged in tupaware (thus my new name) that way theres no excuse....

 
Week 1: meal plan
 
Breakfast
3 egg whirtes
1/2 cup of oats
alternate mushrooms or avocado
each day in my egg whites.
 
snack
celery,plain rice cake,1 tsp almond butter
 
Lunch
4 oz chicken breast (baked, sprinkled with
garlic and fresh squeezed lemon juice)
1/2 cup broccoli
1/2 cup carrots
(steamed)
 
after work out
protein shake
 
snack 2
10 almonds,1 banana
 
dinner
4 oz ground turkey
steamed asparagus
If i'm hungry before bed, Ill have a 1/2 cup of
yogurt or cottage cheese.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment