Friday, March 22, 2013

Evangeline the Princess....or so she thinks...

My daughter turned 5 on the tenth, yes 5!  Where has the time gone?  So cliche, I know.  But I swear the older she gets, the faster time goes.  When I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday, she insisted, in true Eva the diva fashion, that she would have a princess party.  Uh, ok!

My husband swears the party was more for me then her, whatever dude, any excuse to decorate the shit out of my house works for me, and with pink and sparkles?? Heck yes! 
Here are some pics, get ready  for overload.










Beauty station for the little princess'


Tiara making

photo booth



letting her nails dry

my neices and their friends offered to help doll up the girls

beautys

three of my amazing helpers


presents

happy birthday beautiful

oh hiiii Grey

My amazing BEST friends

My shauna

Miss amy and I
 
Happy 5th birthday to my beautiful little girl,  I hope you enjoyed your very special day. Just like your name means, "Like an angel or precious gift"  that is exactly what you are to me.... muah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment