Thursday, June 6, 2013

San Francisco ❤

On a whim the other morning we decided to hit the road, quickly got ready and headed out the door to SF. We went to lunch at Scomas, which as we walked in I immediately regretted. It was a bit fancy and my kids get a little stir crazy! But to my surprise they were so well behaved it was a bit of a shock! We even had one person stop and compliment us on how well behaved our children were. ( I had my fingers crossed it stayed that way) it did. Then we walked down from pier 39 all the way to 15 to the children's exploritorium. Seriously, what a cool place! There were a ton
Of things for the kids to experiment with, it was a little advanced for Eva and of course to advance for Grey, but still we a great time. After that we walked down to the hard rock, found a few shops to explore, then jumped back I'm our car and headed to the golden Golden Gate Bridge. Eva loved it, we found a look out and stopped and took some pics. I'm so surprised that as many times as we've come to sf we've never taken the kids to look at this trademark bridge. Anyways, we had a blast! Gotta get those days in when we can since our schedules are so hectic.









































No comments:

Post a Comment